Saturday, 26 April 2008

Sick jor..

Cough!! Cough so badly, cough until want vomit! very suffering la. =(

Then, flu, sore throat! These 3 always come together one, 3 in 1.
Seriously this week really busy, got time for assignments but no time for a new post. =D Today im free, because its Saturday!!

What to do today? Roommate Nick went out. Umm first i shall clean up my room, eww his place is dirty, so dusty! I cant accept it, we supposed to clean up our room together now, but he went out so no choice i gotta do by myself. Sigh..

Sis took bck her car. No car!! Alone in the room!! The worst thing is, NOTHING TO EAT! =( Anyone wanna bring me out?

Sigh.. Well, i should have carry on with my works, later gotta do assignments, next week got presentation!! >.< AND, i wanna watch football later!!!!

CHELSEA vs MAN UTD!! I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH!! HOW TO GO OUT WITHOUT CAR?!! =(
I hope Man Utd can stunt Chelsea!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home