Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Muscle Ache AGAIN!

* screaming for help! * I now suffering in muscle ache, so pain. I went for futsal just now, with KaiJun and rest of his friends all from MMU. I went with Yang2,Nick and Marcus too. I didnt warm up then straight to the game thats why i got injured. *sad* And maybe im tired, the game starts at 10pm, till 12midnight.

Before the match I first went Hospital of Putrajaya to visit Jackie who admitted to hospital due to the road accident. I feel like scolding her la her friend drove 90-100km/h while crossing the + junction, crashed with a orange school bus, that was like so damn serious. Thank God she is alive, the air bag pop up, reduced the impact, but still got injured. No any major injuries, but need to stay in the hospital for further checkup. Her friend so 'lan yeng' drove Honda Jazz like driving what shit sportscar, i think maybe because of the girl in his car attracts him. *dumb ass!*
Well, hope she will be fine.

Then after visiting her, went Putrajaya Alamanda the freaking so called ' Muslim Shopping Complex' haha to me la. Yang2 and I bought each of us a pair of futsal footwear. It costs me RM139(Adidas dont know which model which is in Red colour) and RM189 for his Nike Mercurial Vapor IV. Next, makan in McD then Futsal.

Tomorrow going to Sing K with classmates, wee.. *Nights!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home