Monday, 7 April 2008

Busy Busy Week!

Mid sem break starting this coming weekend. so now gotta rush on my assignments, tonnes of assignments, million of sketches to draw! 精神崩湀, 眼珠快絞出來, 腦汁快攪乾了!die die die la~ I went Oldtown Kopitiam 2-3times every night to have Kopi-O, it helps to keep me awake for assignments.
Tomorrow group presentation for Design Management, gotta put on formal cloths, so shit la.

Well, i still planning what to do during the mid sem break! I shall list 'em out :-

1. Sean Kingston Beautiful Girl World Tour, Zouk KL coming friday.
2. Photographic trip to kuantan. ( Sat-Sun )
3. Monday i hope can invite uni friends to Sban.
4. Tue feel like following classmates to Johore ( Batu Pahat, Muar or Johor Bharu ) for
2-3days.
5. Then after Johore trip wanna go Shah Alam to work for aunt or visit another aunt in
Klang.
6. Or, go malacca find friends and aunt.

But Still, i wont forget bout my assignments. I hope i can manage to finish 'em up by time.

9days of mid semester break, time to rest~ =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home