Monday, 24 September 2007

lonely mooncake festival.

well, tomorrow is mooncake festival. this will be the 2nd time im not celebrating with my parents. sobs.. im around 50km away from them, i got class tomorrow, i cant go bck n celebrate with them. so sad.. they bought me some mooncakes, what i can do now is enjoy watching the full moon n eat those mooncakes. no lanterns, no candle to play.

海外天百花爭艷月餅

i still remember the first time im not celebrating mooncake festival with parents is.. errr around 7years ago when im just a standard 5 little boy, i was sent to a training camp, dont know what kem ketua pengawas bla bla thing somewhere is pd. it is a 5days4nights camp and the 3rd night is mooncake festival. i lied on the bed, watching the full moon, and later on i cried. tears just cant stop dropping. i miss home, i miss my mom badly that night. after dinner when i stepping back to my room, i saw my parents! omg they came to visit me, i was soooo touched. they brought me my favourite mooncake, agar-agar mooncakes! =) i wont forget that, it is really an unforgettable moment.

MY FAVOURTITE AGAR-AGAR MOONCAKE!! =)

this year, for sure i wont cry anymore la. im now no more a small kid. but, seriously i miss home. i hope i can be at home to celebrate with them every mooncake festival, every year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Genieve said...

uh huh. i miss home too.
now i miss it even more...

cause,

i just received a parcel from msia.
i wanna cry!

28 September 2007 at 3:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home