Friday, 14 September 2007

w h y m e ?

Finally, i have been left out. this few days im so out of the mood. yesterday in creative design class, lecturer wants us to find a group of 4person. i thought of being with last sem groupmates, yingwei nick n yvonne. but, everything has changed. they dont want me anymore. i asked them once, 'am i in your group'? they dont even want to bother me. fine, from that moment, i already know i have been left out.

i dare not put the blame on anyone of them. i will only blame myself because of my attitude in last sem, i was like so lazy last sem. but i already apologize n made my promise to them, i said i will work damn harder, i dont disappoint them anymore. but it seems they still cant forgive me. im so sad. =( dear god, im sick, pls help me. seriously, i really treat them as my very good friends, i spent most of my time on them, i gave up my love with someone last sem because of them. i feel bad if i always stick with my girl but not them. i seriously treat them as my goodest friends in my uni, from my heart, im honest to them. just because 1 simple mistake i did, they now dont treat me as nice as last time anymore. i feel like im a piece of deep shit in their mind.

lazy = shit. im lazy, so im a piece of shit.right?

everyone is changing, even me also changing. the reason i change is to make myself to become more better, i dont want to disappoint them. but they changed because they wanna leave me, coz im a piece of deep shit.

i hope, one day they can really understand me.

this semester, i'd changed alot, i turn up for every major classes. although im tired i lack of sleep, but i will get my ass up to go to every lesson. i spent most of my time with them. i wanna proof them i willing to change, what i hope is forgiving me. i dont mind they screw me or what, i just want to apologize, i wanna change, to fulfill their hope. i admit that im really a piece of shit last sem, but im changing now. please give me a chance can u ? can u ppl forgive bout me? =(

im really out of mood these days.

dear god, plese guide me, how to solve this problem. i feel like giving up on my finals, i dont want to walk alone, i need them. i dont mind suffering, but i just want my friends to understand me. they misunderstood me, i wanna explain, but it seems i dont have even a chance to tell them. they dont believe, they dont trust me anymore.

sigh.. what should i do? =(

2 Comments:

Blogger Genieve said...

aiyoyoy..dont be sad.

friends come and go. they stay when thy like. they go when they feel like it.

dont put too much hope in human for the fail all the time.

lift ur hopes to God. He never fails you.

see this as an opp to love, forgive and learn more.

all d best ya? u are not deep shit. sure enough.

hugs*

15 September 2007 at 3:47 pm  
Blogger eRiCkiDDz said...

well ma, thanks for those words. hopefully i can handle n solve it.

16 September 2007 at 7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home