Wednesday, 29 August 2007

im so outdated!

im so so soooooooooo outdated now! just now i was like checking for some new movies that showing in the cinema now. sobs* i got like soooooooooo many many many movies havent been watched. sad case. i wanna watch:-

1) Evan Almighty
2) Perfect Stranger
3) SImspons (not showing anymore)
4) Ratatouille
5) Rouge Assassin
6) Rush Hour 3

and the must watch movie, Secret!!!!
i damn sad now. sigh.. its so unfair, y some of my friends got time to watch, but me.. sometimes when im free for movies but no transport! bloody hell they should have built a cinema in cyberjaya! so at least i can take bus or a cab. sigh.. the nearest cinemas to me are at 101mall, sunway pyramid bla bla..

I WANNA WATCH MOVIES!
I DONT WANNA BEEN LEFT OUT!
MUST UP TO DATE!!!
sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home