Thursday, 5 March 2009

randomly, i crap.

Sigh im so bored.
I dont know what to do!
No mood for assignments, no any motivation or inspiration at all!
I wanna eat but forced to go for a diet because overweight and the horrible tummy.
I wanna talk to friends but they busy doing assignments or whatever craps.
I wanna watch movie but lazy to go out.
I wanna do shopping but no cash!
I wanna shoppppppppppppp la..... Die also wont use credit cards because overspent lately!

So suck up la.
I have a weird friend. She is totally a weirdo.
She is annoying.
She is 38.
She is rude.
Whatever shit also she wanna know, and she have a totally fcuk up minded, always over think. 3838383838383838 crazy girl.
And ya, she always think im rich, and underestimate those she meant not so rich people. She always said im 'small gas'. Whats wrong with her. Totally screw up with her.
She asked me question, i dont feel like answering her because she asking stupid question so i said i dont know, then she keep telling the whole world that im 'small gas'. B****
Fine. Fine fine fine!
I shall stop talking bout her. She is totally nothing to me, worse than an ordinary friend i guess. I shall just ignore her. So wish that she treat me as Mr.Invisible! XD

Damn, there's a long weekend coming, Coming monday will be public holiday, then tuesday i have no class, so a total of 4days to rest. Well, not going to rest, will be following housemate from JB and also Nick to JB on saturday then sunday will be going Singapore. Looking forward for a great enjoyable trip. Because i have never visit around in JB, just passing by when going Singapore. Furthermore, another classmate Eric Chih also from JB and Yang2, will be meeting them up in JB and will be going Singapore together too. =) Weeeeeeeeeeee~~

Hopefully i will update here after the trip.
*its actually depend on my lazyness. XD

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, Eric ! Buy me food from Johor or Sg, anywhere! Thanks XD

6 March 2009 at 12:05 am  
Blogger eRiCkiDDz said...

thanks for reading. no prob 541 i will get u some food in JB or SG! =D

6 March 2009 at 3:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home