Friday, 14 November 2008

Myjffc Outing at Cyberjaya.

Back to last sat, there's a mega gathering for Honda Car Owner Clubs. I registered myself under Myjffc(Malaysia Jazz Fit Friends Club) and i went. It was a great outing, not just Myjffc, the other clubs like 8th Gen Civir, Team City, and more were there too. Thats why it was a MEGA gathering.

According to my Club President, he said there's 200+ cars took part. Mostly all are Honda Jazz/Fit, Civic and also 8th Gen Civic. I saw lotsa cool cars, cool as in modified cars, like auto show.

See, lotsaaaaaaaaaa Jazz/Fit...






















more..










































Nice huh ? XD
Well will upload more pictures soon, including Award Winning Honda City, Civic Type R and...MORE!

Kinda busy with my assignments now! I gotta finish 'em up by next monday, submission on tue and then..... FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! wish my luck ya you guys!
Ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger reddishTea said...

awwwwww, it must be damn nice kan?

3 December 2008 at 1:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home